Thought of the Day: “But his delight is in the law of the LORD, on his law he meditates day and night.” – Psalm 1:2
Daily Challenge: Open your Bible to a random page and find a verse that speaks to you. Write it on a notecard, mirror, or sticky note and put it somewhere that you will visit multiple times a day so that it can serve as a reminder to you.
I was so excited to get out of school for Christmas break. Usually toward the end of my two weeks off I am itching to get my hands on school supplies and seriously look forward to the hours of homework that second semester has in store. Oddly enough, this year is different.
5 Reasons why I love Christmas Break
1. Sleeping In: I have never been one to sleep in. 9:00 was my usual Saturday wake up time IF I was lucky enough to sleep in at all. Finally, I have mastered the concept.
2. Hobby Time: I have had so much more time to craft and play on the scrapbook forum online. Its fun having time to scrapbook for hours and not have to stress about homework. I have a few projects I want to finish before school starts but I’m not sure if I will complete them all.
3. Pajama Days: I love being able to stay in pajamas all day long. I have gotten dressed to go to the store and to church but if I am not leaving the house, I am not getting dressed.
4. Social Time: I have had so much fun with my friends over break. I got to go to a new years party at church which was so much fun, see friends visiting from Texas, hangout with my boyfriend and his family, and tomorrow I get to have lunch with one of my best friends. Its nice having time to hang out and catch up.
5. Cleaning/Organization Time: Most of you will probably find this lame, but I love cleaning up my room and organizing my school binder. I like starting each semester with life “together”. I feel like I have gotten a lot accomplished over break which makes me feel relaxed and ready to go.
I hope you all are enjoying your break as much as I am!