Thought of the Day: “Dance as though no one is watching you, love as though you have never been hurt before, sing as though no one can hear you, live as though heaven is on earth.” – Souza
Daily Challenge: Be thankful for the past month, no matter what it held.
Wow, that was fast! It seemed like yesterday that February 1st had arrived and now so many great things have happened and February 2012 is over. I am going to share some of my favorite memories from the past month.
February’s Fab Five
1. My 18th Birthday was this month and I was blessed with amazing friends and family to share it with. To read about my celebration, click here.
2. Austin and I celebrated Valentines Day together by having a fun dinner date and then making chocolate covered strawberries. YUM! You can read more about this years valentines day here.
3. I got to host my first die-cut swap for the members at Clubck.com. I don’t have photos yet because it isn’t over yet, but be sure to check back towards the middle of March for photos.
4. I got to participate in my first blog hop where I was given a set of materials that were to be used on a card. Thanks to all my followers and visitors, I set a new blog record of 90 views in one day! To view the hop, click here.
5. I was able to go see Austin perform in his Regional Honor Choir performance. Visit tomorrow to see photos of that awesome show!
February was an awesome month and I am so thankful that I was able to have all these amazing experiences.
Time sure does fly when your having fun!