Thought of the Day: “The only way to have a friend is to be one,” -Ralph Waldo Emerson
Daily Challenge: Be a friend today.
Today I wanted to share with you all these fun die-cuts that a fantastic group of ladies on clubck made. The theme was Hearts and Love. Every single die-cut turned out beautiful and I can’t wait to start using them on my LO’s and Cards.
(For the ladies who participated: These photos are numbered in the same order as the participant list if you want to know whose are whose.)
1. This heart paper clip was decorated with black stickles and black rhinestones. It was accompanied by the little heart that was decorated to match.
4. This “Key to my heart” tag and accompanying key are very elegant. The lock on the tag is adhered with four bronze brads and pop-up dots which give the key a sense of depth. I also love the music notes background!
6. This next die-cut was a simple stickler “love” matted on a bright red square. Perfect for valentines day LO’s or Cards! I love the fun look of it. I apologize that the picture isn’t great, the sparkles kept reflecting off of my camera’s flash!
7. This was another great tag that was made. “XO” for hugs and kisses was a great take on the theme and I love the music background. The flower on the bottom is extremely detailed and the background is made of little hearts. The stickles make a great finishing touch.
9. This was a very delicate and detailed die-cut that a creative take on the theme. I love the small details and I respect the creator because I would be so frustrated with the small pieces. This is beautiful and I can’t wait to use it!
10. This poka-dot heart has a shiny texture and a glossy feel to it. The ruffle makes the heart super cute and very girly! The pink button is the perfect finishing touch. I love this die-cut and its one of my favorite colors!
11. These little “love bugs” were also very cute. The body of the bugs are embossed with hearts and the overlapping colors accent each other beautifully. The rhinestone bling make the antennas really POP. These cute little critters are awesome die-cuts!
12.This participant made two die-cuts. The first is a heart with silver swirls and shiny silver zig zags on the top. These colors are elegant and the design is playful creating this beautiful die-cut!
The second was this cute little square. The creme tickets make a fun background for the shadowed couple. I love how their hands are brought together with the heart. This is going to go perfectly on a date night LO!
13. Being a girl who loves glitter, I loved this creme and pink swirly heart. The ruffle background makes it very girly. The bright pink background draws me to this die-cut!
15. This next die-cut was a cute heart quartet matted on red paper which really makes the white paper pop! Then, the accented red stickled dots really made this die-cut fun!
17. And last, but most certainly not least, this cute “love” die-cut is perfect for the theme. I really like how the letters are all different and how there is a little heart that matches! This is a fun die-cut and the solid colors will go perfectly with patterned paper!
Ladies, you all did a fantastic job! I can’t tell you how excited I get when I see a package waiting for me to open throughout the month. I really love how your creativity provides a variety of ORIGINAL die-cuts for me to use and I can’t tell you how much they inspire me. Thanks for playing!
If you want information about the swap or want to share some love with the creators of these adorable die-cuts, please comment below. I love hearing from you!