Thought for the Day: “Do not be fooled by its commonplace appearance. Like so many things, it is not whats outside, but what is inside that counts.”-Aladdin
Daily Challenge: Look for the good in someone today.
Today, I want to share the die-cuts created by my scrapbooking peeps over on clubck! If you want more information on how to get involved in these swaps, comment or email me.
These are numbered in the same order of the list in the sign-up thread.
The theme this month was Friendship.
6. I liked the amount of detail that was incorporated into this die-cut. The inked and stickled outline along with the patterned paper and swirl overlay make this a great journaling focal point, esp. for a summer LO. Great job!
8. This was another fun die-cut that will be very easy to incorporate into a LO. The fresh and fun colors make it very pretty to look at and I love how the white is so clean against the green outline.
9. I’m not sure how you made this, but I love the colors. The patterned paper is consistent through the words and stem of the flower but it looks painted or something that makes it more sheer. This is awesome!
11. You can barely see it in this photo, but the word “friend” has a textured dot pattern all over it. The flowers also have different color jewels in the center which make them have a little extra sparkle. Great job!
13. I have found myself using more oranges and browns lately and this die-cut is definitely going on my next LO! The brown paper has a little shimmer that makes it even more fun, and the bright orange really pops!
14. Interestingly enough, I received this die cut the same day that I received #7 (the other bee die-cut from above). I really like the play on words and the gold sparkly accents. This will go perfectly on a spring LO!
15. I love this quote and she did a beautiful job of incorporating it into her die-cut. I really like the double frame and the heart accent