I can’t believe how fast this year has gone! Looking back, I accomplished way more than I thought possible. I am stronger, happier, and more blessed than I thought was possible. Today I just wanted to share my “top 12” events in 2012.
12. Austin and I celebrated our 3 year anniversary in October. God has blessed me with such an amazing man. He is my best friend and the love of my life and I can’t wait to see what God has in store for us.
11. I learned a lot about who I am and who I want to be.
10. I graduated high school and celebrated with my family and best friends from church
9. We got a good laugh while swimming this summer…
8. My friend Ryan has been working on his pilots licenses and he treated me and Austin to a fun night flying over Phoenix.
7. This past summer we got to go to the beach for a week. I had a fun time with my family and was excited that Austin got to go with us!
5. I experienced a journey of faith this year at my last LTC. It was the perfect way to end my senior year at church.
4. I celebrated my 18th birthday and got to sign my own consent forms for the first time in my life.
3. I received my best scores ever during my last Bible Bowl trip. It sure was a trip to remember.
2. I was hired for my first photography shoot ever! You can see the photos here.
AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST…
In addition to all these fun memories and accomplishments, I wanted to share one last bit of information. Starting in January 2012 and ending today, I published 143 new posts to this blog. They included various topics such as photography, scrapbooking, faith, books, school, moving and fitness. There were 5,534 visits to my blog with the most popular post being my dorm room post back in August with 687 views in one day. With visitors from over seventeen countries including the United States, Canada, France, and India, I was definitely able to share my ideas with others. My blog was shared through multiple websites including clubck, pinterest, and facebook. It was amazing and such a rewarding experience to discover other users most of whom I have never met repining my ideas on pinterest. The 131 comments left for me to read were also encouraging and reminded me constantly about why I chose to share my life in this way.
Thank you so much for your continued support! I love that you chose to visit me here and can’t wait to share so much more with this new year. God bless! See you in 2013!